Ghislaine Maxwell’s depositions redacted only in image layer...
Oregonian Haruspex
2020-07-31 05:42:13 UTC
Turns out you can select all and then copy paste into a text editor to see
all the names of the child fuckers she named (and which she apparently has
on video). Which is more disappointing, Matt Groening or Stephen Hawking?
Oregonian Haruspex
2020-07-31 06:16:22 UTC
Post by Oregonian Haruspex
Turns out you can select all and then copy paste into a text editor to see
all the names of the child fuckers she named (and which she apparently has
on video). Which is more disappointing, Matt Groening or Stephen Hawking?
Oops forgot handy link, Dershowitz got fingered too.

https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V

I was told this group has a special interest in the Epstein / Maxwell case,
hope this helps!
Don Freeman
2020-07-31 22:59:21 UTC
Post by Oregonian Haruspex
Post by Oregonian Haruspex
Turns out you can select all and then copy paste into a text editor to see
all the names of the child fuckers she named (and which she apparently has
on video). Which is more disappointing, Matt Groening or Stephen Hawking?
Oops forgot handy link, Dershowitz got fingered too.
https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V
I was told this group has a special interest in the Epstein / Maxwell case,
hope this helps!
"many people are saying"?
You were told wrong.
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com
/||\ Cthulhu Saves!!! (In case he needs a midnight snack)
Mark Shaw
2020-07-31 23:09:31 UTC
Post by Don Freeman
Post by Oregonian Haruspex
Post by Oregonian Haruspex
Turns out you can select all and then copy paste into a text editor to see
all the names of the child fuckers she named (and which she apparently has
on video). Which is more disappointing, Matt Groening or Stephen Hawking?
Oops forgot handy link, Dershowitz got fingered too.
https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V
I was told this group has a special interest in the Epstein / Maxwell case,
hope this helps!
"many people are saying"?
You were told wrong.
It was a friend of a friend. Or maybe it's his mother we're talking
about here!
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Julian Macassey
2020-08-04 14:34:41 UTC
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 06:16:22 -0000 (UTC), Oregonian Haruspex
Post by Oregonian Haruspex
Oops forgot handy link, Dershowitz got fingered too.
https://pastebin.com/VHiDdX3V
I was told this group has a special interest in the Epstein / Maxwell case,
hope this helps!
Thanks. This is helpful.
--
“Inside every revolutionary there is a policeman”. - Gustave Flaubert