Failing Renewable - Natural Gas Prices Skyrocket GLOBALLY Due To Historically Cold 2021
Cap Alon
2021-07-17 17:21:36 UTC
The only funnier thin I seen today is Hillbilly posting an
article written by Maunder -- a guy that claimed to be psychinc and
"demonstrated" his powers on local TV.
I notice that when I kill a rightist with my truck, they get colder a lot
faster than in the old days.

Proves the big climate change hoax.
Cap Alon

Checkmate
2021-08-03 22:42:04 UTC
Checkmate.

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2021

Footloose!

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Cap Alon

Cap Alon

Cap Alon

Checkmate
2021-10-02 00:12:50 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 20:56:14 -0000 (UTC), Cap Alon had the audacity to say
Post by Cap Alon
The only funnier thin I seen today is Hillbilly posting an
article written by Maunder -- a guy that claimed to be psychinc and
"demonstrated" his powers on local TV.
I notice that when I kill a rightist with my truck, they get colder a lot
faster than in the old days.
You'll just love this! Check out what happens to Aunt Teefa Furry Hoodie
Guy at 1:26...

I heard he was also a gender queer.

That one never gets old.

Here's one on how to deal with cold feet:

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

That right there's some REAL global warming!
--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2021

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"

May 2010-February 12, 2017
๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ
2021-10-02 02:41:10 UTC
On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 17:12:50 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist who is too cowardly to reply to
me anymore and is cowering in his boogaloo-boi bunker Posting as "๐Ÿ’ฉ
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@usnews.blocknews.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=๐Ÿ’ฉ.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=OnThu,30Sep202120:56:14-0000(UTC),CapAlonhadtheaudacityto
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=saythefollowing:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=wrote
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=TheonlyfunnierthinIseentodayisHillbillypostinganarticle
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=writtenbyMaunder--aguythatclaimedtobepsychincand
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?="demonstrated"hispowersonlocalTV.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=InoticethatwhenIkillarightistwithmytruck,theygetcoldera
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?==?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=lotfasterthanintheolddays.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=You'lljustlovethis!CheckoutwhathappenstoAuntTeefaFurry
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=HoodieGuyat1:26...
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Thatonenevergetsold.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Here'soneonhowtodealwithcoldfeet:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
http://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=Thatrightthere'ssomeREALglobalwarming!
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

did you get a hardon when ashey bubbut got her "vaccine"?

"โˆš? out of 0 pet rocks" can't DIVISION BY ZERO...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <***@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email ***@protonmail dot com

Cr4ck3d Kl0wn
Cap Alon

Cap Alon