Oprah, Frank, chickens and baboons
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-27 18:47:43 UTC
I saw saw it live - and at one time it was online and it's been removed. She told him he looked like a chicken; he followed up by saying she looked like a monkey
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-09 22:49:29 UTC
He did and she does ,so what.She should shut her mouth or be what she is a racist. I will continue this until she speaks about her problem. Stop stick and stones but names will never hurt us .
Mark Shaw
2020-08-09 23:52:40 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
He did and she does ,so what.She should shut her mouth or be what
she is a racist. I will continue this until she speaks about her
problem. Stop stick and stones but names will never hurt us .
Could I get some bleu cheese dressing for this word salad?
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Drew Lawson
2020-08-10 22:28:27 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
He did and she does ,so what.She should shut her mouth or be what
she is a racist. I will continue this until she speaks about her
problem. Stop stick and stones but names will never hurt us .
Please get to the ER.
I believe you've had a stroke.