1 MINUTE AGO: Neil Armstrong Finally Confirms What We Thought All Along...
A Democrat Lying Tradition
2024-04-03 07:53:17 UTC
"I'm sorry, we lied."

The words, one small step for a man, one giant leap for humanity, are
forever etched into the annals of time. Neil Armstrong was easily the
biggest poster boy for the United States’s space triumph after he
famously became the first man to walk the moon, and then he left the
world a cryptic message. Renowned podcaster Joe Rogan seems to have
figured it out. What did Joe Rogan figure out about the moon travel?
What does he know? Join us as we explore Joe Rogan's dissection of the
message Neil Armstrong left before his death.

Mark Shaw
2024-04-04 02:43:00 UTC
Post by A Democrat Lying Tradition
"I'm sorry, we lied."
http://youtu.be/XAtsSc70zjI
I watched this so you don't have to.

It's nearly thirty minutes of mickeymouse - video, and audio
transcript that has little or nothing to do with the video, with
a bit of k0N$***@cY whackjobbery starting at about 14:00. Nothing
at all interesting.

Certainly nothing about Mr. Gorsky or his wife. Bah.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"Anyway, we delivered the bomb."
68hx.1805
2024-04-04 06:29:33 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by A Democrat Lying Tradition
"I'm sorry, we lied."
http://youtu.be/XAtsSc70zjI
I watched this so you don't have to.
It's nearly thirty minutes of mickeymouse - video, and audio
transcript that has little or nothing to do with the video, with
at all interesting.
Certainly nothing about Mr. Gorsky or his wife. Bah.
Ummmmmmmmmmm ... Neil Armstrong has been DEAD for
awhile now ... and Buzz has a rep for being buzzed.

Ya know ... give me 500 phone vids of a big UFO
drifting low and slow over Cleveland - THEN it
all has some cred. As for all the little fuzzy
jumpy dots in the sky - GIMME A BREAK !!!

(0h, and why was there a "guns" group in the
headers ? Planning to ATTACK the alleged
aliens ??? Sure, shoot yer pop-guns at a
culture 100,000 years ahead of us - that's
SURE to work out well, eh ? )