-diazepam -Marijuana - LSD -xanax
v***@gmail.com
2020-09-30 09:41:34 UTC
2020-10-01 17:24:59 UTC
-mdma
-Oxys
- Cocaine
-ketamine
-meths
-Tramadol
more stuffs available
Hit me up for more details..
You got any of that paper acid with pictures of Mickey Mouse on them?
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com
/||\ Cthulhu Saves!!! (In case he needs a midnight snack)
Mark Shaw
2020-10-01 17:39:17 UTC
Post by Don Freeman
Post by v***@gmail.com
-ketamine
-meths
-Tramadol
more stuffs available
Hit me up for more details..
You got any of that paper acid with pictures of Mickey Mouse on them?
I'm still hoping to find some of those blue star tattoos.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Don Freeman
2020-10-02 23:16:56 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Don Freeman
Post by v***@gmail.com
-ketamine
-meths
-Tramadol
more stuffs available
Hit me up for more details..
You got any of that paper acid with pictures of Mickey Mouse on them?
I'm still hoping to find some of those blue star tattoos.
Especially with Halloween just around the corner.
--
__