Eyedrops, again
Drew Lawson
2018-09-05 12:49:50 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/05/south-carolina-police-allege-murder-it-was-the-wife-in-the-foyer-with-the-eye-drops/

Woman accused of murdering her husband by poisoning with eyedrops
(tetrahydrozoline). The article references the UL about causing
diarrhea. No mention of the date rape UL.
--
Drew Lawson | It's not enough to be alive
Don Freeman
2018-09-05 20:30:05 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/05/south-carolina-police-allege-murder-it-was-the-wife-in-the-foyer-with-the-eye-drops/
Woman accused of murdering her husband by poisoning with eyedrops
(tetrahydrozoline). The article references the UL about causing
diarrhea. No mention of the date rape UL.
Damn, you beat me to it. I wonder if her defense will be "I just wanted
him to have diarrhea".

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45411562>
"US wife accused of 'fatally poisoning husband with eyedrops'"
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---