Discovery of a secret society
Steve Brown
2019-04-17 17:43:26 UTC
A product has been placed in my body (resembling a gadget well known to the general public, but very different) that can be used to locate me, listen to me, etc. A Canadian company, for criminal reasons, used this technique to try to kill me by piercing my heart.

This company has corrupted several individuals and blackmailed in order to recover its right to use this technology.

This company is part of an international community that does not hesitate to condone this kind of assassination.

In fact, it's a long story. For reasons that I do not know, this technology was put into my body about 40 years ago. At that time, I had just left school and was trying to get into the job market. Only questions and without the answers, I look like a crazy person.

These are laboratories involved in international security and also dealing with the underground economy. It is also an extremely corrupt environment, and the word extremely is not exaggerated.
Mark Shaw
2019-04-17 18:47:54 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
A product has been placed in my body (resembling a gadget well
known to the general public, but very different) that can be used
to locate me, listen to me, etc. A Canadian company, for criminal
reasons, used this technique to try to kill me by piercing my heart.
Dammit, he's on to us.
--
Mark "TINC" Shaw
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Don Freeman
2019-04-17 22:46:47 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Steve Brown
A product has been placed in my body (resembling a gadget well
known to the general public, but very different) that can be used
to locate me, listen to me, etc. A Canadian company, for criminal
reasons, used this technique to try to kill me by piercing my heart.
Dammit, he's on to us.
I wonder what tipped him off? Maybe it was the scar over his kidney.
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---
Drew Lawson
2019-04-17 20:25:50 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
This company is part of an international community that does not
hesitate to condone this kind of assassination.
Parsing this sentence made my brain bleed.

Drew "Or maybe it was the Sekret Probe" Lawson
--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing
David DeLaney
2019-04-18 02:08:57 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
A product has been placed in my body (resembling a gadget well known to the
general public, but very different) that can be used to locate me, listen to
me, etc. A Canadian company, for criminal reasons, used this technique to try
to kill me by piercing my heart.
... nah, mate, that's just an ordinary bullet.
Post by Steve Brown
In fact, it's a long story. For reasons that I do not know, this technology
was put into my body about 40 years ago.
My dad got pieces of those in HIS heart in the '70s too!

Except he was old enough to not be as gullible as thee.
Post by Steve Brown
Only questions and without the answers, I look like a crazy person.
I suspect your qualifier is entirely unnecessary.

Dave, is this a hawk? or a handsaw? ^-^
Drew Lawson
2019-04-18 13:24:39 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Dave, is this a hawk? or a handsaw? ^-^
Clearly, that is a hawksaw.
--
Drew Lawson | It's not enough to be alive
Stephen Hall
2019-04-21 00:26:58 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
[...]
I was always amused by the fact that all such stories are posted via Google
Groups. There must be something there that attracts certain people.
S. Hall
Drew Lawson
2019-04-21 01:40:42 UTC
Post by Stephen Hall
I was always amused by the fact that all such stories are posted via Google
Groups. There must be something there that attracts certain people.
Clearly there is a homing signal that the SecOps forces send, to
draw their "combatants" to the home base at the Google Plex.

Drew "and they are the only ones missing Google+" Lawson
--
Drew Lawson | If dreams were thunder,