How would you feel . . .
j***@gmail.com
2020-01-15 21:02:42 UTC
According to the version I heard, this happened during the early days of
the Mercury program.
The last live radio interview (see why in a second) with the astronauts
included the question “how does it feel to blast into space in a
rocket?”
To which one of the astronauts answered “How would you feel sitting on
top of 50,000 different parts knowing each went to the lowest bidder?”
Can anyone confirm or refute this story?
Ylan, are you still living in Singapore?
j***@gmail.com
2020-01-15 21:04:17 UTC
You can e-mail your reply to ***@yahoo.com