Cold War Condoms
w***@gmail.com
2019-04-30 20:01:40 UTC
I got phat stacks on my cash stacks and $$ on my bills
I got mo' problems than you ho problems and I put daily many pills

In a few years a man will call a strike on newly formed towers. This man is a american and he will deny it all. Listen to me HE IS LYING. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

btw u lookin hecka fine ;)
Mark Shaw
2019-04-30 20:53:36 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
I got phat stacks on my cash stacks and $$ on my bills
I got mo' problems than you ho problems and I put daily many pills
In a few years a man will call a strike on newly formed towers. This man is a american and he will deny it all. Listen to me HE IS LYING. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
btw u lookin hecka fine ;)
WELL ALRIGHTY THEN.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks