Report: Maxwell Told Friend That Epstein's Entire Island Was Wired For Video, Presumably For Blackmail Purposes
Leroy N. Soetoro
2019-08-15 08:19:45 UTC
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/08/13/report-maxwell-told-
friend-epsteins-entire-island-wired-video-presumably-blackmail-purposes/

I keep hearing Tommy Lee Jones’s voice: “Your fugitive’s name is Ghislaine
Maxwell.”

We must find this degenerate, wherever she may be hiding globally, and
bring her to justice. In the meantime, after reading this Vanity Fair
piece I’m revising my theory about that mysterious temple on Epstein’s
Pedophile Island. Old theory: The temple is a satanic playground where
Epstein and his jetset cohorts would do unspeakable things to children as
part of some ritual sacrifice to Zozo or whoever.

New theory: The temple is actually a massive surveillance hub where
Epstein would review and store all of the blackmail footage he’d recorded
of his guests on the island.

And also a satanic playground where he and his pals would do unspeakable
things to children as part of some ritual sacrifice to Zozo or whoever.

On the weekends in the 1990s, Maxwell would have her Rollerblades FedExed
to Epstein’s island in the Caribbean, and said she got her helicopter’s
license so she could transport anyone she liked without pilots knowing who
they were. Maxwell also said the island had been completely wired for
video; the friend thought that she and Epstein were videotaping everyone
on the island as an insurance policy, as blackmail. A source close to
Maxwell says she spoke glibly and confidently about getting girls to
sexually service Epstein, saying this was simply what he wanted, and
describing the way she’d drive around to spas and trailer parks in Florida
to recruit them. She would claim she had a phone job for them, “and you’ll
make lots of money, meet everyone, and I’ll change your life.” The source
continues, “Ghislaine was in love with Jeffrey the way she was in love
with her father. She always thought if she just did one more thing for
him, to please him, he would marry her.”

Maxwell had one other thing to tell this woman: “When I asked what she
thought of the underage girls, she looked at me and said, ‘they’re
nothing, these girls. They are trash.’”

Maybe the temple was a “guest house” to which Epstein would direct his
visitors and their underaged “companions” so that they could have some
alleged privacy, little knowing that the entire structure is wired for
extortion reasons. I wonder if any of Epstein’s friends/clients knew that
he was amassing blackmail material on them and nonetheless continued
associating with him after they found out. Why not, if he already had
evidence stashed away that could ruin their lives and send them to prison?
Under those circumstances, they were better off staying on his good side
by continuing to cultivate his friendship and enjoy his … services.

We’re still waiting on a verdict from New York’s medical examiner on
Epstein’s death but the Times reported yesterday that she’s “confident” it
was indeed suicide by hanging. Sources told the New York Post that Epstein
did it with a bedsheet tied to the top bunk in his cell, with the prisoner
kneeling in order to strangle himself. CBS reported this morning that
“shouting and shrieking” was heard in Epstein’s cell but the story implies
that it was coming from the guards when they found him, not from Epstein
himself — although we should probably put the term “guards” in quotation
marks in this case:

No correctional officer had checked on Mr. Epstein for several hours
before he was found, even though guards were supposed to look in on
prisoners in the protective unit where he was housed every half-hour, a
prison official and two law-enforcement officials with knowledge of the
detention said, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

In addition, only one of the two people guarding the Special Housing Unit
— known as 9 South — normally worked as a correctional officer, according
to three prison officials with knowledge of the case. The officials did
not say what sort of job the other employee usually worked.

MCC is so understaffed that support workers like nurses and secretaries
are often given cursory training as guards and subbed in when a fully
trained guard is absent. In any case, the inmate who used to share
Epstein’s cell and reportedly found him after his previous suicide attempt
was a few cells away during his successful attempt this weekend and
allegedly heard nothing. “It was a silent act,” per his lawyer.

The lack of fully trained guards in Epstein’s wing of the prison isn’t the
only professional lapse associated with his death. About an hour ago,
BuzzFeed noted that Epstein’s death was reported on 4chan more than a half
hour before it was publicly known:

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging,
cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at
8:16 AM alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a
mascot for the right-wing internet trolls.

That post was 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death was
from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 AM. Five minutes later,
the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein’s death.

After publishing the post, other 4chan users egged on the author. When
they said they didn’t believe that the information was true, the original
poster added more information to the discussion thread, including a
detailed breakdown of the procedures allegedly used to resuscitate
Epstein, which suggest the poster may have been a first responder, medical
worker, or otherwise privy to details about efforts to resuscitate the
disgraced financier.

Only two possibilities. One: Someone at MCC or an EMT who was called to
the scene of Epstein’s death is posting at 4chan.

Two: Hillary is posting at 4chan.

As your exit question, here’s Trump just doing what Trump does.

Aaron Rupar
?
@atrupar
Replying to @atrupar
REPORTER: Do you really think the Clintons are involved in Epstein's
death?

TRUMP: "I have no idea. I know he was on his plane 27 times...the question
you have to ask is, did Bill Clinton go to the island?...I was never
there...if you find that out, you're going to know a lot."

Embedded video
695
9:24 AM - Aug 13, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
704 people are talking about this

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Don Freeman
2019-08-15 19:36:59 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/08/13/report-maxwell-told-
friend-epsteins-entire-island-wired-video-presumably-blackmail-purposes/
<... blather >
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
And also a satanic playground where he and his pals would do unspeakable
things to children as part of some ritual sacrifice to Zozo or whoever.
Hey, is there a pizza restaurant with a secret basement there?
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---
Drew Lawson
2019-08-16 00:18:28 UTC
Post by Don Freeman
<... blather >
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
And also a satanic playground where he and his pals would do unspeakable
things to children as part of some ritual sacrifice to Zozo or whoever.
Hey, is there a pizza restaurant with a secret basement there?
I hear they have pogo sticks too.
Sounds fun.

Drew "or like a loon cannon,
I mix the two up sometines" Lawson
--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing
Mark Shaw
2019-08-16 00:30:07 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by Don Freeman
<... blather >
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
And also a satanic playground where he and his pals would do unspeakable
things to children as part of some ritual sacrifice to Zozo or whoever.
Hey, is there a pizza restaurant with a secret basement there?
I hear they have pogo sticks too.
Sounds fun.
I thought it was Ping Pong tables.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks