Game show canceled over lewd joke-is th
p***@gmail.com
2019-07-23 22:42:27 UTC
I saw a TV show which may have been You Bet Your Life with Groucho Marx when he asked a woman with many kids what her husband did and that he operated an automatic screwing machine.
Brian Gordon
2019-07-23 22:59:47 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I saw a TV show which may have been You Bet Your Life with Groucho Marx
when he asked a woman with many kids what her husband did and that he
operated an automatic screwing machine.
Sounds vaguely familiar, but that could just be from hearing about it.

One I have seen was Johnny Carson and Zsa Zsa. She had a small cat in her lap,
and asked Johnny if he would like to pet her pussy. He said he would - if she
would get the cat out of the way.

Another, that Bob Eubanks swore over and over never happened, was asking the
ladies where they last had sex, and one answered "In the butt, Bob." I've seen
that clip twice.
| Brian Gordon -->***@panix.com<-- brian dot gordon at cox dot net |
+ ***@aol.com Bass: NSC Frank Thorne +
Lee Ayrton
2019-07-27 20:52:18 UTC
Post by Brian Gordon
Post by p***@gmail.com
I saw a TV show which may have been You Bet Your Life with Groucho Marx
when he asked a woman with many kids what her husband did and that he
operated an automatic screwing machine.
Sounds vaguely familiar, but that could just be from hearing about it.
One I have seen was Johnny Carson and Zsa Zsa. She had a small cat in her lap,
and asked Johnny if he would like to pet her pussy. He said he would - if she
would get the cat out of the way.
Another, that Bob Eubanks swore over and over never happened, was asking the
ladies where they last had sex, and one answered "In the butt, Bob." I've seen
that clip twice.
The canonical version is "I like my cigar, too, but I take it out once
in a while".