May Your Sky Always Be Yellow
w***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 11:12:12 UTC
I cannot attribute this but I can tell you that I received a copy of this poem from my 8th grade teacher during the 1980 - 1981 school year. Any claims of authorship after that time are wrong.
Mark Shaw
2019-07-02 19:43:27 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
I cannot attribute this but I can tell you that I received a copy
of this poem from my 8th grade teacher during the 1980 - 1981 school
year. Any claims of authorship after that time are wrong.
Well, throw you a fish!
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Lee Ayrton
Well, hey, this is his teacher we're talking about.
Drew Lawson
2019-07-05 17:55:28 UTC
Post by Lee Ayrton
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by w***@gmail.com
I cannot attribute this but I can tell you that I received a copy
of this poem from my 8th grade teacher during the 1980 - 1981 school
year. Any claims of authorship after that time are wrong.
Well, throw you a fish!
Well, hey, this is his teacher we're talking about.
For the curious, that post was from May 2001, so it is old enough
to vote now.
--
Drew Lawson

". . . And I never give a reason"
-- God, as channeled by Seven Nations
Lee Ayrton
2019-07-06 19:29:17 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by Lee Ayrton
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by w***@gmail.com
I cannot attribute this but I can tell you that I received a copy
of this poem from my 8th grade teacher during the 1980 - 1981 school
year. Any claims of authorship after that time are wrong.
Well, throw you a fish!
Well, hey, this is his teacher we're talking about.
For the curious, that post was from May 2001, so it is old enough
to vote now.
The snark "This is his <foo> we're talking about" is even older, IIRC.