Xeroxed Witicisms
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-27 15:25:04 UTC
SAY NO TO DOS
and since it's a Postscript file, you can get new, unzitted
copies....
Why, some of my best friends are Macaholics: I'm hoping they'll
join Macaholics Anon.... But let's not start another DOS/Mac flamewar...
(in email, on the other hand, I'll cheerfully tell you how stupid it is)
mark
I'd love to get a copy of that one. I remember it well, used to have it posted on my cube.

If I find it in one of my old boxes, I'll make a jpeg.
David Lesher
2019-05-31 12:59:41 UTC
SAY NO TO DOS
and since it's a Postscript file, you can get new, unzitted
copies....
Gawd; mthvax, & Skybridge! Even Smith Lab where it was housed has been gone
for decades. I wonder if I still have that file.