Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada get a minor pregnant
Steve Brown
2019-12-08 08:19:05 UTC
https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2019/11/justin-trudeau-prime-minister-of-canada.html
Drew Lawson
2019-12-09 00:19:40 UTC
Did you have any folklore to share, eh?
--
Drew Lawson

". . . And I never give a reason"
-- God, as channeled by Seven Nations
Lee Ayrton
2020-01-13 18:04:31 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Did you have any folklore to share, eh?
I was just wondering who this Steve Brown twit is and what keep him
going besides a pathological grudge.
David DeLaney
2020-01-15 10:49:44 UTC
Post by Lee Ayrton
Post by Drew Lawson
Did you have any folklore to share, eh?
I was just wondering who this Steve Brown twit is and what keep him
going besides a pathological grudge.
Neotrolls come in all ages, alas.

Dave, including "over 70 and should NEVER have taken that job"

ps: Not anything like the crispy fact-twisted trolls we used to get before the
cyberwar...