Kidney donor
m***@gmail.com
2018-07-17 21:52:09 UTC
If you want to sell your organ for 1cr kindly contact us at Columbia Asia Hospital New Delhi

Whataspp : +917204719376

Whataspp : +917204719376

Whataspp : +917204719376

Regard Dr Sunaj Edward
Bill Hileman
2018-07-20 01:42:02 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to sell your organ for 1cr kindly contact us at Columbia Asia Hospital New Delhi
How much does a bathtub full of ice cost in India?

Bill "Drive-by Poster" Hileman
Mark Shaw
2018-07-20 03:44:51 UTC
Post by Bill Hileman
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to sell your organ for 1cr kindly contact us at Columbia Asia Hospital New Delhi
How much does a bathtub full of ice cost in India?
ALMOST AS MUCH AS KIDNEY.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
r***@gmail.com
2018-08-08 02:42:29 UTC
Post by Bill Hileman
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to sell your organ for 1cr kindly contact us at Columbia Asia Hospital New Delhi
How much does a bathtub full of ice cost in India?
Bill "Drive-by Poster" Hileman
Two-fifty.

Rick "Did I miss anything?" Tyler
David DeLaney
2018-08-08 09:42:43 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Bill Hileman
How much does a bathtub full of ice cost in India?
Bill "Drive-by Poster" Hileman
Two-fifty.
Rick "Did I miss anything?" Tyler
Yes, but it was due to range penalties.

Dave, plus 3/4 mental cover

ps: now ask about a bathtub full of milk
a***@gmail.com
2018-10-27 14:37:00 UTC
We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Apollo Hospital India for the sum of $500,000.00 USD. For more details contact us via the below Email.
Email ***@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+917411218493
Juergen Nieveler
2018-10-29 07:14:15 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Apollo Hospital India for the sum of $500,000.00 USD. For more details contact us via the below Email.
Whatsapp:+917411218493
According to the Transplantation of Human Organs Act (THOA) from 1994,
organ trading and promising money for transplants is illegal in India.

But nice to see that at least scammers and organ traffickers still care
about using Google+ ;-)