Pandemic ULs
Mark Shaw
2020-05-23 16:49:00 UTC
What's been going around lately? I see the one about hand sanitizer
spontaneously combusting in hot cars - anything else?

Obviously there are the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and
microchip vaccine implants, etc.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Drew Lawson
2020-05-23 17:37:02 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
What's been going around lately? I see the one about hand sanitizer
spontaneously combusting in hot cars - anything else?
Obviously there are the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and
microchip vaccine implants, etc.
Way too many conspiracy theories to count, but I haven't seen much
that follows the traditional UL patterns.

In the age of social media, I'm guessing more stuff just gets
reposted, which cuts down on mutation.

Given how enlivened the anti-vax crowd is lately, I am anticipating
a flurry of "My sister's husband's cow-orker's neighbor got the
vaccine a grew horns" type things down the road.

Mikgmx
2020-05-28 20:15:21 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
What's been going around lately? I see the one about hand sanitizer
spontaneously combusting in hot cars - anything else?
Obviously there are the conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and
microchip vaccine implants, etc.
Over here in Australia, nothing apart from Billie Gates.
The rest is Chinese Commie propaganda, like :
(a) The pandemia came from the USA (earlier)
(b) the pandemia came from the Russians via the Amur-border (later).
and of course,
(c) the virus was created by man

Cheers,
Michael "remade my tinfoil-hat into a tinfoil-mask" Kuettner