Women shouldn't sit on cold cement -- Folk belief?
m***@gmail.com
2020-05-14 04:34:43 UTC
My gran used to tell me the same thing. She always said that it could cause and/or aggravate UTI in women as well as unbalance a woman's pH balance down there. Don't know how true it is but it always sounded logical to me
The Real Bev
2020-05-14 05:30:10 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
My gran used to tell me the same thing. She always said that it could
cause and/or aggravate UTI in women as well as unbalance a woman's pH
balance down there. Don't know how true it is but it always sounded
logical to me
I suspect that Gran just wanted someone to bring her something comfy to
sit on. Cold cement ain't it!
--
Cheers, Bev
"In all recorded history there has not been one economist who has
-- Peter S. Drucker, who invented management
Don Freeman
2020-05-14 05:55:51 UTC
Just how does that sound, in any way shape or form, logical to you?
Drew Lawson
2020-05-17 03:06:21 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
My gran used to tell me the same thing. She always said that it could cause and/or aggravate UTI in women as
well as unbalance a woman's pH balance down there. Don't know how true it is but it always sounded logical to me
Just how does that sound, in any way shape or form, logical to you?
Psst. You might want to grade on the curve for people who think
responding to 27 year old posts makes sense.

Drew "pretty flowers that smell bad" Lawson
Don Freeman
2020-05-18 19:46:35 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
My gran used to tell me the same thing. She always said that it could cause and/or aggravate UTI in women as
well as unbalance a woman's pH balance down there. Don't know how true it is but it always sounded logical to me
Just how does that sound, in any way shape or form, logical to you?
Psst. You might want to grade on the curve for people who think
responding to 27 year old posts makes sense.
Drew "pretty flowers that smell bad" Lawson
Just didn't want to wait another 7 years for Ed Rice to step up.
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com
/||\ Cthulhu Saves!!! (In case he needs a midnight snack)
t***@gmail.com
2020-06-03 08:04:11 UTC
Sitting on cold surfaces is not good for the womb.