Texas Democrat accused of having sex with neighbor's dog, faces bestiality charge
Recall Nancy Pelosi
2019-10-05 03:20:55 UTC
A Bellmead man has been arrested in one of the first known cases
of bestiality in Texas.

Philip Samuel Mercon, 27, was arrested shortly before 1:30 a.m.
Saturday after a witness told police they saw the man "sexually
abusing a dog" in a neighbor's backyard, media reports show.

After Mercon saw police, he let go of the animal — described as
a mixed-breed, medium-sized male dog — and tried to run away
from the area, according to a report from the Waco Tribune-
Herald.

“Officers notified the animal owner on scene so that she could
provide any care the dog needed," police said in an article by
KWTX 10. "At this time, there are no reports of injury to the
dog."

Texas lawmakers last year officially banned bestiality to
prevent Texans from having sex with animals.

Under the law, which went into effect Sept. 1, Texans who have
sexual contact with animals could receive a sentence of up to
two years in jail.

And if the animal has severe injuries or dies because of the
sexual contact — or if that contact occurs in the presence of a
child younger than 18 — the offender could face a longer
sentence behind bars.

Mercon was arrested on a charge of bestiality, a state jail
felony, and charges of evading arrest and criminal trespass. He
was booked into the McLennan County Jail, where he later was
released on an $8,000 bond.

Anna Tinsley: 817-390-7610, @annatinsley

https://www.star-
telegram.com/news/state/texas/article214587195.html

r***@gmail.com

Don Freeman
2020-08-08 21:54:16 UTC
Post by Recall Nancy Pelosi
A Bellmead man has been arrested in one of the first known cases
of bestiality in Texas.
Is it September already?
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com
/||\ Cthulhu Saves!!! (In case he needs a midnight snack)
Julian Macassey
2020-08-19 20:12:34 UTC
Post by Recall Nancy Pelosi
A Bellmead man has been arrested in one of the first known cases
of bestiality in Texas.
Is it September already?
For posters from google, it is always Semtember.
--
“Bob, please get me the names of the Jews, you know, the big Jewish
contributors of the Democrats. … Could we please investigate some of the