no reports of anyone in Sacramento waking up in an ice-filled bathtub
danny burstein
2018-12-13 21:48:25 UTC
[Seattle, Washington State, News]

On Sunday afternoon, a Southwest Airlines flight bound for Dallas made a
hairpin turn over eastern Idaho and headed back for Seattle-Tacoma
International Airport. The reason, the captain told passengers: Someone
forgot to unload a human heart.

The captain went on to explain that the heart should have been left in
Seattle after an earlier flight from Sacramento.
But additional details, including its intended destination and what it was
being used for, remain unclear. Also unknown is whether anyone's life
was ever in danger.
=======
rest:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/dallas-bound-flight-returns-to-seattle-after-human-heart-was-left-onboard/

***@panix.com
Drew Lawson
2018-12-14 01:57:03 UTC
Post by danny burstein
The captain went on to explain that the heart should have been left in
Seattle after an earlier flight from Sacramento.
I thought hearts were supposed to be left in San Francisco.
--
Drew Lawson | "But the senator, while insisting he was not
David DeLaney
2018-12-14 05:47:41 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by danny burstein
The captain went on to explain that the heart should have been left in
Seattle after an earlier flight from Sacramento.
I thought hearts were supposed to be left in San Francisco.
Thus the confusion!

Davr, sic semper corda mundi
danny burstein
2018-12-14 05:49:37 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by danny burstein
The captain went on to explain that the heart should have been left in
Seattle after an earlier flight from Sacramento.
I thought hearts were supposed to be left in San Francisco.
Thus the confusion!
Only 48 hours left, and it looks like we've got a runaway...
***@panix.com
David DeLaney
2018-12-16 06:41:46 UTC
Post by danny burstein
Post by David DeLaney
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by danny burstein
The captain went on to explain that the heart should have been left in
Seattle after an earlier flight from Sacramento.
I thought hearts were supposed to be left in San Francisco.
Thus the confusion!
Only 48 hours left, and it looks like we've got a runaway...
Well they'd BETTER have a runaway, it's a hard landin' without one...

Dave, but viaduct?
Drew Lawson
2018-12-16 21:35:43 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by danny burstein
Post by David DeLaney
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by danny burstein
The captain went on to explain that the heart should have been left in
Seattle after an earlier flight from Sacramento.
I thought hearts were supposed to be left in San Francisco.
Thus the confusion!
Only 48 hours left, and it looks like we've got a runaway...
Well they'd BETTER have a runaway, it's a hard landin' without one...
Dave, but viaduct?
Because it's quack won't echo.
--
Drew Lawson | What you own is your own kingdom