Do you want to sell your organ for 1.8 Cr kindly contact us at Columbia Asia Hospital Email :sunajkidneyfundation@gmail.com
s***@gmail.com
2018-11-15 14:48:47 UTC
Do you want to sell your organ for 1.8 Cr kindly contact us at Columbia Asia Hospital Email :***@gmail.com

Whataspp : +917204719376

Regard Dr Sunaj Edward
Chris Schram
2018-11-15 19:29:34 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you want to sell your organ for 1.8 Cr kindly contact us at
How much Chromium will you give me for an antique piano?
--
***@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.
Don Freeman
2018-11-16 02:37:27 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you want to sell your organ for 1.8 Cr kindly contact us at
I may be old but I'm still using mine, thank you very much.
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---
Drew Lawson
2018-11-17 04:12:06 UTC
Post by Chris Schram
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you want to sell your organ for 1.8 Cr kindly contact us at
How much Chromium will you give me for an antique piano?
Can I get a vorpal sword in exchange for a Hohner marine band mouth
organ. Only moderatey drooled into.

Drew "snicker-snack" Lawson
--
Drew Lawson | What is an "Oprah"?

Pabst Blue Ribbon
2018-11-26 03:34:48 UTC
Post by Chris Schram
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you want to sell your organ for 1.8 Cr kindly contact us at
How much Chromium will you give me for an antique piano?
Seems that he's talking about crore rupees.

1.8 Cr is 255699.00 USD.

I doubt they really buying kidneys though. Probably another scam, something
like "please send us some money first to prepare for the operation". It's
quite sad if some people actually contacting those fuckers. Poor folk
definitely need money if they willing to go as far as selling their own
kidneys, and stealing the pennies that they still have is really, really
low.