Colonal Sanders daughter and John W. Gacy???
c***@gmail.com
2016-09-22 15:15:04 UTC
No he wasn't married to the colonal'so daughter, but however Marilyn'so in laws owned a chain of Kentucky Fried Chicken stores. That's how that rumor got started.
Jack Benard
2020-05-11 18:00:35 UTC
Hi
There's a woman at work who swears she "knows" that one of Colonal Sanders'
daughters was once married to John Wayne Gacy. She also claims that when the
whole Gacy thing came down she moved to Canada. ANYBODY??????
Pat
Old Comment There I Think Yes According To Goggle John Wayne Gacy Was Married To Colonal Sanders I Could Be Wrong But I Think Yes