K-Mart is History !!
cbusylol
2019-02-04 04:59:23 UTC
I heard a rumor that K-Mart was closing all its stores
around the country. Well, the store down here in Tupelo
Miss. is closing and everything is 50% or more off. So
it seems to hold true, at least for Mississippi.
Sign at local Wal-Mart: Beware of falling K-Marts :)
April 1 (on sign remark).
2019 and the Kmart in my town is still open !

Actually has good deal on jewelry around xmas
Andy
b***@peak.org
2019-02-14 06:55:07 UTC
Post by cbusylol
I heard a rumor that K-Mart was closing all its stores
around the country. Well, the store down here in Tupelo
Miss. is closing and everything is 50% or more off. So
it seems to hold true, at least for Mississippi.
Sign at local Wal-Mart: Beware of falling K-Marts :)
April 1 (on sign remark).
2019 and the Kmart in my town is still open !
Actually has good deal on jewelry around xmas
The Kmart in Corvallis Oregon is in the process of closing. The sign on their door says there are other Kmarts available in the local region, so apparently they are not all closing.