sad news
David DeLaney
2019-09-09 07:00:25 UTC
Len Berlind, husband of Elizabeth, has just died, following a short intense
battle involving kidney (just one), pneumonia, sepsis, and dialysis.

Dave, I knew some here would need to know. crying.
Drew Lawson
2019-09-10 21:01:28 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Len Berlind, husband of Elizabeth, has just died, following a short intense
battle involving kidney (just one), pneumonia, sepsis, and dialysis.
Damn. I picked a bad day to be offline with what now seems like a
minor problem.
--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing
Lee Ayrton
Oh no. Now I am sad.
Bo Bradham
2019-09-24 23:16:55 UTC
Post by Lee Ayrton
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by David DeLaney
Len Berlind, husband of Elizabeth, has just died, following a short intense
battle involving kidney (just one), pneumonia, sepsis, and dialysis.
Damn. I picked a bad day to be offline with what now seems like a
minor problem.
Oh no. Now I am sad.
Len was a good guy. I won't be able to hear the word "schmendrick"
without tearing up a little.

When I said I was going to become a comedian, they all
laughed. Well, they're not laughing now, are they?
-- Bob Monkhouse