Dillinger's Penis?
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-22 00:06:22 UTC
Hay you've heard once you go black you don't go back.....that's because once you go white nothing else fits right ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰
a***@gmail.com
2020-04-12 21:58:04 UTC
In 1963 while awaiting for a bus, me and my room mate looked into the basement window of the medical museum and on a shelf at the end of the row was a large jar with a big long cock inside floating. On the side of the jar was a label that said; John Dillinger's penis. It approximately 12-14" long and the same size from end to end and a normal head on it. Just a long penis!! It was not huge (big around) but it was not a pencil dick either. We all looked at it and others standing there came to look and said OMG that says it belonged to John Dillinger. Now the medical museum can say all they want but we seen it and if they say it didn't happen well they are lying!! I could give a crap about it but it did happen and the smithsonian medical museum did or does have it. Abner
Mark Shaw
2020-04-12 22:59:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
In 1963 while awaiting for a bus, me and my room mate looked into
the basement window of the medical museum
Were you waiting on Independence Ave. (then South B St.) or 7th?
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Lee Ayrton
2020-04-13 11:59:21 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
In 1963 while awaiting for a bus, me and my room mate looked into the basement window of the medical museum and on a shelf at the end of the row was a large jar with a big long cock inside floating. On the side of the jar was a label that said; John Dillinger's penis. It approximately 12-14" long and the same size from end to end and a normal head on it. Just a long penis!! It was not huge (big around) but it was not a pencil dick either. We all looked at it and others standing there came to look and said OMG that says it belonged to John Dillinger. Now the medical museum can say all they want but we seen it and if they say it didn't happen well they are lying!! I could give a crap about it but it did happen and the smithsonian medical museum did or does have it. Abner
My teacher/grandfather/priest told me that so it MUST be true!

Lee "Dillinger was a big prick" Ayrton
Bill Hileman
2020-04-28 20:28:43 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
In 1963 while awaiting for a bus, me and my room mate looked into the basement window of the medical museum and on a shelf at the end of the row was a large jar with a big long cock inside floating. On the side of the jar was a label that said; John Dillinger's penis. It approximately 12-14" long and the same size from end to end and a normal head on it. Just a long penis!! It was not huge (big around) but it was not a pencil dick either. We all looked at it and others standing there came to look and said OMG that says it belonged to John Dillinger. Now the medical museum can say all they want but we seen it and if they say it didn't happen well they are lying!! I could give a crap about it but it did happen and the smithsonian medical museum did or does have it. Abner
What do you call a penis floating in a jar?

Fris "Dickle" bee

Try our Rasputin variety!
j***@epaschool.org
2020-04-29 19:50:52 UTC
I remember reading quite a while ago that John Dillinger had a humongous
penis (something like 18") and that it was stored in the Smithsonian
or some similar institution. Any info on this?
jon
lol