Marilyn Monroe slept with Einstein?
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-28 03:09:52 UTC
She bedded the Kennedy's, sounds like in her wheelhouse.
Mikgmx
2020-05-28 19:55:57 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
She bedded the Kennedy's, sounds like in her wheelhouse.
She slept with Arthur Miller, AFAIR.

But she met Einstein, who mentioned her intelligence.
Monroe wasn't the dumb blondie she plaed in films.

Michael "Blonds have more fun (than me)"Kuettner
Ben Oliver
2020-05-28 21:14:03 UTC
Post by Mikgmx
Post by t***@gmail.com
She bedded the Kennedy's, sounds like in her wheelhouse.
She slept with Arthur Miller, AFAIR.
She married him!
Post by Mikgmx
But she met Einstein, who mentioned her intelligence.
Monroe wasn't the dumb blondie she plaed in films.
I have also heard that she wasn't particularly eye-catching off-screen. Jean
Kent, who worked with Monroe, called her 'grubby' and said:

“If you passed her in the street, you would never have thought: ‘There goes
the world’s number one sex symbol’."

Jealousy perhaps, but it rings true.
RH Draney
2020-05-28 21:41:44 UTC
Post by Ben Oliver
Post by Mikgmx
But she met Einstein, who mentioned her intelligence.
Monroe wasn't the dumb blondie she plaed in films.
I have also heard that she wasn't particularly eye-catching off-screen. Jean
“If you passed her in the street, you would never have thought: ‘There goes
the world’s number one sex symbol’."
Jealousy perhaps, but it rings true.
Contemporaries of Cleopatra also said that as looks go, she was nothing
to write home about....r
Bo Bradham
2020-06-02 21:19:03 UTC
[Marilyn] Monroe wasn't the dumb blondie she plaed in films.
Post by Ben Oliver
Jealousy perhaps, but it rings true.
Contemporaries of Cleopatra also said that as looks go, she was nothing
to write home about....r
That may have had as much to do with postal service in 20BC Egypt
as with Cleopatra's looks.

When I said I was going to become a comedian, they all
laughed. Well, they're not laughing now, are they?
-- Bob Monkhouse
RH Draney
2020-06-03 02:25:09 UTC
Post by Bo Bradham
Post by RH Draney
Contemporaries of Cleopatra also said that as looks go, she was nothing
to write home about....r
That may have had as much to do with postal service in 20BC Egypt
as with Cleopatra's looks.
The Pharaoh was dictating, and his scribe was busily chipping away at
the stone tablet. "I have plans... to form," the monarch said slowly,
"a personal bodyguard... of stalwart... and virile... young men."

The chips flew, but then suddenly ceased flying and the perspiring
chiseller looked up enquiringly. "Excuse me, Your Majesty, but is
'virile' spelled with one or two testicles?"

....r

Julian Macassey
2020-05-29 01:52:53 UTC
Post by Ben Oliver
Post by Mikgmx
But she met Einstein, who mentioned her intelligence.
Monroe wasn't the dumb blondie she plaed in films.
I have also heard that she wasn't particularly eye-catching off-screen. Jean
“If you passed her in the street, you would never have thought: ‘There goes
the world’s number one sex symbol’."
Jealousy perhaps, but it rings true.
I used to live with a woman who knew Monroe and shared a
shrink. She said that Monroe took forever to get ready and had
little self confidence.
--
"(Bill) Gates is more and opportunist than a technical type and severely
opinionated even when the opinion he holds is absurd."
- Gary Kildall "Computer Connections"
Mikgmx
2020-05-30 18:31:25 UTC
Post by Ben Oliver
Post by Mikgmx
Post by t***@gmail.com
She bedded the Kennedy's, sounds like in her wheelhouse.
She slept with Arthur Miller, AFAIR.
She married him!
That's why I thought that sex would somehow be involved ...

<snip>

Cheers,

Michael "did she cry "Albert" or "Arthur" in bed ?" Kuettner
Mark Shaw
2020-05-29 17:25:02 UTC
Post by Mikgmx
Post by t***@gmail.com
She bedded the Kennedy's, sounds like in her wheelhouse.
She slept with Arthur Miller, AFAIR.
But she met Einstein, who mentioned her intelligence.
Cute Gilbert Gottfried's "smartest thing to come out of Marilyn
Monroe's mouth" joke.
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks