You keep using that word
Mark Shaw
2019-11-12 21:53:32 UTC
"You" being the collective "You People."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-sets-stage-for-impeachment-hearings

Excerpt:

"It is important to underscore that the House's impeachment
inquiry, and the Committee, will not serve as venues for any
Member to further the same SHAM investigations into the Bidens
or into DEBUNKED conspiracies about 2016 U.S. election interference
that President Trump pressed Ukraine to undertake for his
personal political benefit," Schiff, D-Calif., wrote as part
of a memo and letter to colleagues on procedures for the open
hearings.

[Emphasis mine]
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Mark Shaw
2019-11-12 22:01:42 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
"You" being the collective "You People."
Oops. Wrong froup.
Drew Lawson
2019-11-12 23:37:12 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Mark Shaw
"You" being the collective "You People."
Oops. Wrong froup.
"You" had me confused.

Drew "For Buncombe!" Lawson
--
In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the
last resort of the scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened
-- Ambrose Bierce
Mark Shaw
2019-11-13 02:02:07 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Mark Shaw
"You" being the collective "You People."
Oops. Wrong froup.
"You" had me confused.
Yeah, inside joke. You had to be there, but I assure you you do not
want to.