claim: psycho planting kid attractive bombs in Utah
danny burstein
2018-06-15 02:04:25 UTC
A bunch of tennis balls packed with match heads and
taped up.

A legit fire hazard, to be sure.

But the claim is these were going to be left around
in their kid-attractive packaging...

www.standard.net/Police-Fire/2018/06/13/Unknown-device-found-in-Clinton-neighborhood-bomb-squad-on-the-way.html

Dannyb suspects someone was playing around with
home made fireworks ahead of July 4th, as in
throw these against a brick wall and watch the fun...

***@panix.com
Drew Lawson
2018-06-17 21:21:08 UTC
Post by danny burstein
A bunch of tennis balls packed with match heads and
taped up.
Match-head bombs are my favorite tool for removing fingers from
idiots -- lots of tedious work paired with a high rate of self harm.

Tennis balls are a new element for me. Pipe bombs are more traditional.

Drew "Where's my KA-BOOM?" Lawson
Drew Lawson What would Brian Boitano do?
Bill Gill
2018-06-18 13:07:50 UTC
Post by Drew Lawson
Post by danny burstein
A bunch of tennis balls packed with match heads and
taped up.
Match-head bombs are my favorite tool for removing fingers from
idiots -- lots of tedious work paired with a high rate of self harm.
Tennis balls are a new element for me. Pipe bombs are more traditional.
Drew "Where's my KA-BOOM?" Lawson
When I was young we used to take 2 bolts and 1 nut. Put
a match head in the nut between the bolts and throw it
down on the sidewalk. You got a nice little pop, and
it was relatively safe.

Bill