Update: Justin Trudeau is father ..
Steve Brown
2019-06-21 10:26:01 UTC
Justin Trudeau is the father of the child of a minor.

There is a reason to disseminate this kind of information. There is always a danger (documented not necessarily related to Mr. Trudeau) for the life of the mother and the child.

We need to get Mr. Trudeau to reassure the public about the fate of these two people.
Mark Shaw
2019-06-23 11:30:33 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
Justin Trudeau is the father of the child of a minor.
So Fidel is a grandfather again?
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Don Freeman
2019-06-23 19:12:36 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Steve Brown
Justin Trudeau is the father of the child of a minor.
So Fidel is a grandfather again?
Steve is no William Wordsworth
--
__