Roofie Rape
s***@hotmail.com
2012-10-13 02:28:42 UTC
Listen being druged just doesnet happen to women or rape victums. I was in vegas on an overnight for work and went out for a few drinks. I am a friendly guy and feel completly safe when I go out so talking to strnagers isnt a odd things for me. I travel the world as a flight medic and never have been worried about getting into any trouble or a bad situation. I am 6"2' tall and weigh about 210lbs. I can handle myself and am never really thinking about getting into trouble. I had a few drinks on the vegas strip and then remember calling my girlfriend and telling here I was going to head back to my hotel. It was about 9:30 vegas time. I stopped at one more spot on the way back to my hotel. Sum girl started chatting my up and the next thing I remember is waking up in my hotel room at 9:00 the next morning. I had missed my flight, my cell phone, credit cards and cash were gone. I had a night club wrist band on and there were two drinks on my coffie table. My clothes were on and I couldnt remember a thing! I was by my self traveling for work and staying in a nice hotel. I guess this theif B---h thought I hassd money or something worth steeling. WTF... Who does that??? Watch your self guys... This isnt just a date rape drug!
Mike Yetto
2012-10-13 14:25:10 UTC
***@hotmail.com <***@hotmail.com>
writes and having writ moves on.
Post by s***@hotmail.com
[...]
You left out the part about being in a bathtub filled with ice
and a message in lipstick on the mirror telling you to call 911
immediately because your kidneys were missing.

Mike "you did check for them, didn't you?" Yetto
In practice they are not.
Don Freeman
2012-10-14 22:29:58 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
[...]
Not to mention the part where he found a picture of the missing person
scrubbing her anus with his toothbrush.

Don "or maybe he was too embarrassed to mention it" Freeman
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com
/||\ Cthulhu Saves!!! (In case he needs a midnight snack)
R H Draney
2012-10-15 18:14:27 UTC
Post by Don Freeman
Post by Mike Yetto
You left out the part about being in a bathtub filled with ice
and a message in lipstick on the mirror telling you to call 911
immediately because your kidneys were missing.
Not to mention the part where he found a picture of the missing person
scrubbing her anus with his toothbrush.
Don "or maybe he was too embarrassed to mention it" Freeman
The lipstick on the mirror is for the "welcome to the world of AIDS" UL; the one
about the kidneys should be handwritten on a piece of paper left on the victim's
chest....

And hanging from the bathroom door, they found a bloody hook....r
--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.
k***@houseofthor.com
2019-10-05 18:57:11 UTC
This is happening. A friends was roofied in San Diego ... I was roofied in Portland OR ... I now use this dipstick before drinking when traveling alone.

https://www.undercovercolors.com/?utm_source=Undercover+Colors&utm_campaign=eeef7221f1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2_12_2019_20_51&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6e2f2e2361-eeef7221f1-&ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2_12_2019_20_51)&goal=0_6e2f2e2361-eeef7221f1-&mc_cid=eeef7221f1&mc_eid=17d2de52fb