I thought this group was about urban legends?
Harley Hahn
2019-06-23 18:42:17 UTC
Why, then, pray tell, are there so many, many stupid Trump supporters.
Don Freeman
2019-06-23 19:14:16 UTC
Post by Harley Hahn
Why, then, pray tell, are there so many, many stupid Trump supporters.
Then why, pray tell, did you cross-post this to a pro-wrestling group?
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---
Darth Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, STILL BitchSlapping LIEbRETARDS After All These Years
2019-06-25 03:32:43 UTC
Because this is the place where morons and LIEbRETARDS gather (RSPW).
Mark Shaw
2019-06-24 02:23:49 UTC
Post by Harley Hahn
Why, then, pray tell, are there so many, many stupid Trump supporters.
Trump is urban, and he's a legend?

/sarc
--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks
Don Freeman
2019-06-24 15:50:28 UTC
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Harley Hahn
Why, then, pray tell, are there so many, many stupid Trump supporters.
Trump is urban, and he's a legend?
Damn, I was hoping he was just a myth.
--
__

Drew Lawson
2019-06-25 00:58:08 UTC
Post by Don Freeman
Post by Mark Shaw
Post by Harley Hahn
Why, then, pray tell, are there so many, many stupid Trump supporters.
Trump is urban, and he's a legend?
Damn, I was hoping he was just a myth.
"That's a myth. A myth."

"Yeah, but she's my myth."

Drew "Who loves you, froggie?" Lawson
--
Drew Lawson | If dreams were thunder,
David DeLaney
2019-06-25 03:16:50 UTC
On 2019-06-23, Harley Hahn <***@Hahn.invalid> wrote:

[I see your followup and choose to honor it, FOR SCIENCE!!1!]
Post by Harley Hahn
Why, then, pray tell, are there so many, many stupid Trump supporters.
Now now. Most of them are much more "gullible" than "stupid". But I also
see you're playing "let's you and rec.sport.pro-wrestling fight, I've made
pop-corn", so I'll play a Mystery Game.

Dave, hint, it's kibological