Happy birthday Mr. Trump !
Steve Brown
2019-09-11 05:24:37 UTC
Happy birthday Mr. Trump, already a year! I did not ask for paradise but just what you have, finally. partially completed.

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2018/10/clandestine-operation-commissioned-by.html
Donald Trump
2019-09-11 17:33:56 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
Happy birthday Mr. Trump, already a year! I did not ask for paradise but just what you have, finally. partially completed.
Why thank you, Steve. We're having hamberders and covfefe here at
the White House.

Have a great day!
--
Donald Trump
The beauty of me is that I'm very rich.
Don Freeman
2019-09-13 21:03:49 UTC
Post by Donald Trump
Post by Steve Brown
Happy birthday Mr. Trump, already a year! I did not ask for paradise but just what you have, finally. partially completed.
Why thank you, Steve. We're having hamberders and covfefe here at
the White House.
Have a great day!
I'd advise against the lemonade though.
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---
Mark Shaw
2019-09-13 23:31:52 UTC
Post by Don Freeman
Post by Donald Trump
Post by Steve Brown
Happy birthday Mr. Trump, already a year! I did not ask for paradise but just what you have, finally. partially completed.
Why thank you, Steve. We're having hamberders and covfefe here at
the White House.
Have a great day!
I'd advise against the lemonade though.
That's "Rite-Ade."
--
Mark "or maybe it was Flavor-Ade" Shaw
"All of my mistakes are giving me ideas." - Natalie Lileks